Raysync Pay-as-you-go: Enable the Superpower of Accelerating Data Transfer Anytime
Many enterprises only need some instant messaging tools to handle the daily file exchange work, and they only need to accelerate the transfer of large data sets at certain specific times or situations. Some enterprises have only a handful of demands for the accelerated transfer of big data, and the traditional monthly or yearly plan will inevitably lead to unnecessary idleness and waste of resources. Raysync now supports pay-as-you-go service, and enterprises can start big data acceleration service by selecting corresponding traffic packets. The introduction of the traffic version can effectively control the cost consumption of enterprises, eliminate the waste of resources, and enjoy the accelerated transfer service of Raysync at low cost.
The key features of Raysync Pay-as-you-go:
Large file transfer: optimizes the transfer of large files by using the intelligent segmentation technology, supports the high-speed and stable transfer of large files, and break through the barriers of big data exchange.
Configuration: 4-core 8GB memory; Bandwidth: 200MB/s; Test file: 10GB from Beijing to New York
Mass small file transfer: supports intelligent compression, virtual splicing technology of mass small files, and new disk I/O optimization technology. Raysync Transmission ensures the integrity of transfer, supports the high-speed and stable transfer of mass small files, and makes mass data flow without barriers.
Configuration: 4-core 8GB memory; Bandwidth: 200MB/s; Test file: 100,000 small files from Beijing to New York
Transnational file transfer: Raysync self-developed high-speed transfer protocol allows the enterprises to send, share, and synchronize large data sets at high speed around the world.
Synchronization function: Raysync has the flexible architecture and easy-to-construct data replication capability and supports bidirectional synchronization between server and client, that is, server files can be synchronized to client and client files can also be synchronized to the server, and synchronization function relieves users from the pain of manual copying.
Raysync Pay-as-you-go provides efficient and controllable services of accelerating the transfer of large files, ultra-long distance and transnational network data transfer, and meets various transfer requirements of enterprises.
Case study: An intelligent technology company urgently needs to transfer 8TB of R&D data to the Swiss branch, and there is no urgent need for big data transfer at ordinary times.
Customer demand analysis:
1. "Urgent" demand: R&D data needs to be distributed to the Swiss branch as soon as possible and put into production immediately. If you mail the hard disk or the traditional FTP transfer method, you can't meet the customer's demand for the timely delivery of the data.
2. Cost control requirements: The companies’ big data transfer has the characteristics of low frequency. The company has not set enough budget for the big data transfer project. After understanding the data transfer solutions in the market, it is found that a set of software needs to cost hundreds of thousands, which will cause serious waste of resources and financial resources, which is inconsistent with the needs of the company.
3. Flexible requirements: Just like the urgent transfer of 8TB files to Switzerland this time, we can't predict whether the next large file transfer task will also be affected by unexpected factors, that is, the transfer software pay-as-you-go plan is the best choice for enterprises.
4. Data security requirements: Production R&D data is the lifeblood of enterprise production and operation, and its importance is self-evident. In the process of transfer, due to poor network environment and long transfer distance, it may lead to low transfer efficiency, and file transfer security loopholes are more likely to occur. The leakage of R&D data will bring a devastating blow to enterprises. Considering the need to transmit enterprise R&D data overseas, the company has high requirements for the security of the transfer process.
5. Requirements for easy-to-use: The company's big data transfer frequency is low, the interface is simple, the operation is simple, and the convenient and fast transfer software is deployed, which will greatly reduce the time cost for employees to learn to use the software, and the work of data uploading and downloading will get started faster.
The Raysync server is deployed at the Nanjing headquarters of the company, and the team members of the Swiss branch can log in to Raysync through IP address and port number, so as to easily upload and download the production R&D data.
Compared with the traditional FTP transfer, the timeliness of Raysync transfer is improved by 96%.
The values Raysync pay-as-you-go brings to customers:
Raysync is based on UDP transfer protocol, which overcomes the difficulties of traditional data transfer software (such as FTP, HTTP), provides the highest transfer speed which is not affected by network conditions and transfer distance, delivers the important data assets in Switzerland at an extremely high speed, and puts them into tight production links to improve the competitiveness of enterprises.
Bank standard encryption to ensure the safe delivery of important assets. Based on SSL encryption transfer protocol, AES-256 encryption technology of international top financial level is adapted to encrypt the data in the whole channel of receiving and sending, so as to ensure that the data will not be stolen or leaked during transfer and avoid the data assets of enterprises from being infringed.
Enterprises can flexibly purchase the download traffic according to the actual situation, which can save 60% of the cost compared with other data acceleration transfer plans in the market. Raysync pay-as-you-go effectively controls the cost consumption of enterprises, eliminates the waste of resources, and realizes the cost optimization!
It is simple to deploy and can be easily integrated into the existing system of the enterprise so that users can immediately obtain the big data transfer and control capabilities; It can flexibly set the group space and sub-account access rights, simplify the data delivery process, and reduce the learning cost of employees without changing the original operation mode.